Re: Gnome translations / GTranslator hackfest or meeting

Hey Dani!

This is a great idea, since Gtranslator has been fixed and improved so it now is completely usable for GNOME translators as an official translation tool.

I have some ideas for the integration-with-DL project, and a hackfest might be an ideal scenario to talk about it. I'm not sure I could move to Malaga, but surely I could attend it remotely.

Many thanks for your efforts improving and fixing it.

Cheers!