Re: adding Kurdish Sorani language

Hi,

I guess you forgot to apply the action "Submit to repository"?
The commits are not done automatically, you have to apply that action
yourself (as a coordinator).

Hope this helps,

Claude

Le 25.02.20 à 12:39, Jwtiyar ali via gnome-i18n a écrit :
Hey
When first created the team all my uploaded translation were accepeted
and percentage of translation decreases for every new translation i add,
but these days iam adding more than one translation and been a week they
were not accpeted yet, whats wrong?

Best Regards
Jwtiyar Nariman
Google Map Maker (RL)
*Physical Lab. / Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015)*
*Mass Iraq Co. for cement industry
*
My Blog <http://jwtear.blogspot.com>
Why Linux Is Better <http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/index_ku.php?lang=ku>