Re: [FYI] Updated some localized user docs screenshots; please review/accept

On 2020-02-14 19:17, Andre Klapper wrote:
I took the liberty to push some updated user documentation screenshots
in your language. Please see the list below, sorted by language.

The msgid entry for these images should be marked as fuzzy in the
corresponding user docs .po file for your language. To actually get
these localized screenshots displayed in the help in your language, you
have to mark the string for those images as non-fuzzy in the .po file
for your language. Please review the images first (or complain to me!).

Thank you! Image help is always welcome. :-)

The Swedish images look good, so I have un-fuzzied them.

andre
--
Regards,
Anders