Re: Freeze Break for gnome-control-center to include USB protection

As a maintainer, I agree with the patch and the freeze break. This
is an important improvement on the privacy front, and the actual
functionality already landed in gnome-settings-daemon. This patch
is limited to the UI side of it.

Also, it was my fault for not responding to this merge request in a
timely manner, so I wish this can be compensated before the 3.36
release.

At last, I suggest we should coordinate and prepare a blog post about
it, and loop the Engagement Team in to spread the word about it.

With respect,
Georges