Re: [pika-backup] String freeze for v0.2

Hi all,

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 9:13 PM Sophie Herold <sophie hemio de> wrote:
thanks for the amazing work on Pika Backup
"https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/pika-backup"; so far!

The string freeze for the first release with i18n support is starting as
of now. I'm planning to release Pika Backup v0.2 not earlier than
December 23.

Thank you very much for self imposing a string freeze, this is much appreciated.

Translators, this is a very early version of this piece of software
and the strings are still quite rough. I opened a bunch of issues and
I expect strings to change a lot soon after release. Keep that in mind
and if your resources are tight, maybe skip this version. If on the
other hand you have the opportunity to work on this and don’t mind
having a significant amount of work to redo, then please don’t
hesitate to open issues so the problematic strings can be fixed.
Sophie has been very responsive and will appreciate your feedback.

Cheers.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker