GNOME Tweaks Releases

Tweaks' current release is 3.34.0, the next release will be 3.38.0.

I am planning a point release (3.34.1) for GNOME Tweaks current release in the coming week. Translations from 10/2019 to 09/2020 need to be cherry-picked to 3.34 to be included in this release. Many translation updates in master are not currently in 3.34.

Tweaks will be releasing 3.38 (current master) after 3.34.1. 3.38 will drop support for Extensions. Several strings will be removed, but new strings to cover the transition to GNOME Extensions have been added.

I plan to switch the main branch away from master once we've dealt with the current release backlog.

Thank you for your contributions,
Evan