Re: Evolution: String freeze break approval plea

Hi Milan,

1/2 from i18n team

Thanks!

El lun., 31 ago. 2020 a las 9:14, Milan Crha via gnome-i18n (<gnome-i18n gnome org>) escribió:
        Hello,
there is opened a merge request [1] against Evolution from a
contributor, which is quite simple (code wise speaking), but it
contains two translatable strings. One for an option name ("Started
Tasks"), the other for its tooltip (might be something along these
lines, even we are still discussing the final version "Filters for
tasks that either do not have a start date or the start date is earlier
than the time the filter is selected at").

I'd like to include the change in the 3.38.0, especially because it's
the contributor's effort, though the contributor filled the merge
request "too late".

Would you mind to approve it, please?

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan