Re: Access to GitLab

On Fri, 2020-08-07 at 12:16 +0000, دانیال بهزادی wrote:
I tried, but I get 'Could not authenticate you from Ldapmain because
"Invalid credentials for dani behzi ubuntu com".' since I have no
LDAP credentials that I'm aware about.
Yes, that's me.

How did you log into gitlab.gnome.org before?
(Asking because Gitlab says that you last signed in nine days ago.)

Are you sure that you have an "LDAP" login and not an older "Standard"
login (see the other tab), as your account was not created recently?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/