Re: Evolution stats in DL are not updated

Hi Daniel,

Looks like the stats ar now OK again.
I'm sorry for that (it also happened for gtk recently). There is a major
problem right now with the D-L hosting. The disk performance of the
hosting platform is not sufficient for D-L needs (much slower than my
9-year old personal machine!).

I'm convinced the GNOME sysadmin team is working hard on the
infrastructure, but since D-L moved to the OpenShift platform, it
occasioned a lot of issues and I spent more time on it that I would want.
I'm pleading to get back to a traditional VM infrastructure, but I'm not
the one who can decide this currently.
So sorry for you translators, hopefully we can find a solution in a not
too far future.

Claude