Re: New version of Desktop Icons for Gnome Shell

Hi:

Sorry, I have to say that I'm still a little newcomer to the l10n world. In fact, I updated the file by recommendation of another translator... I presumed that it was needed to run "ninja desktop-icons-update-po" to ensure that the new, untranslated strings appear in l10n.gnome.org...

Also, is it imperative to revert that commit? Mainly because the finish translation have been added, and I'm having a conflict, and I'm afraid of breaking something..

Where can I also find a tutorial with all this, to avoid screwing up it again?