Re: [DL]String additions to 'aisleriot.master'

Le 02.10.19 à 18:29, Piotr Drąg a écrit :
śr., 2 paź 2019 o 08:50 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> napisał(a):

That's weird indeed. Those strings are wrongly extracted from
data/sol.metainfo.xml.in.

I suspect either an issue with the gettext version on the new server
(0.19.8.1 and I don't remember if we installed a new version on the old
server), or an issue woth some ITS file.

Piotr, any idea?

It’s https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54472 :)

Ah yes, I forgot that was the maintainer preferring annoying dozen of
translators instead of removing an optional xmlns declaration.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net