Re: Error pushing translations for Dia

Hi all,

I've seem a few occurrences of this protected-branch error in these
days. This normally happens when the branch is protected so only
"Maintainer" role can commit and the "translations" user has
"Developer" role.

The best solution is to the project's "Owner" or "Maintainer" set the
"translations" user with "Maintainer" role.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle

Em ter, 1 de out de 2019 às 10:29, Daniel Mustieles García via