Re: Any one working in. London currently?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I live in India. We are working on localization of GIMP for our local language "Marathi".
Our Project Investigator Prof. Joshi is coming at London for few days in this month.
I am finding someone living in London working on localization or open source community so that he could arrange meeting.

The discussion can be helpful to contribute us more.

If any one, please let me know the information like name and contact details (email address, etc.)

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
Snehalata B. Shirude

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 6:33 PM Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Hi and welcome!

On Mon, 2019-09-30 at 18:15 +0530, Snehalata Shirude wrote:
> I am Snehalata from India.
> I wish to contact to one currently working in London from gnome list.

Could you elaborate how this is related to translating GNOME, and
how/why it is relevant where someone else is located?

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net