Re: Chronojump gift to translators

Of course, the idea started by looking your (and others) constant work all this years.

Missatge de Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> del dia dl., 11 de nov. 2019 a les 10:29:
Hi Xavi!

I know this might sound ugly but since Spanish translation team doesn't have many members I'd like to propose myself for this great reward.

Many thanks