Re: Chronojump gift to translators

Hello Xavi,

În data de Vi, 08-11-2019 la 14:20 +0100, Xavi de Blas via gnome-i18n a scris:
The procedure will be:
1.- the coordinator of each team answers at this thread saying which person will be rewarded.
2.- Then I contact this person by email to ask which of the two gifts, color, size and shipping address.
3.- Gift is sent

That is a very nice way of giving back to the community.

I would like that Florentina Mușat (CC'ed) from the Romanian team to be rewarded for her work on translating Chronojump into Romanian.

Regards,

--
Daniel Șerbănescu,
Technical aficionado