Re: Chronojump gift to translators

On 2019-11-08 14:20, Xavi de Blas via gnome-i18n wrote:
Hello all

On Chronojump we want to send a small gift to some translators for their continuous work. Our application has many strings and we are very glad to send this gift to those great helpers.

That is very nice, thank you!

The gift could be a T-shirt (black, blue or gray, depending also on sizes)
http://chronojump.org/en/product/shirt/

or a sweatshirt (only black)
https://innolab.inefc.net/owncloud/index.php/s/Tn77BQRpbNWx3oZ
https://innolab.inefc.net/owncloud/index.php/s/d6krq8qqtDbGiRW

The procedure will be:
1.- the coordinator of each team answers at this thread saying which person will be rewarded.

Then I would like to reward Josef Andersson (CC:ed) for his contributions to the Swedish translation.

2.- Then I contact this person by email to ask which of the two gifts, color, size and shipping address.
3.- Gift is sent

Also if some of you are on LAS at Barcelona next week, you can enjoy some free beer!

Regards,
Anders Jonsson, Swedish GNOME translation coordinator