Re: Submitting translations for pulseaudio

Friedel,

Just to let you know my translation was merged (MR !96), so chance is
that the maintainer missed your translation. Your merge request is
!44, right? I suggest that you add a comment to bring the attention to
the maintainer.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle

Em ter, 14 de mai de 2019 às 19:23, Rafael Fontenelle