Translations for gdk-pixbuf 2.38

Hi all;

tl;dr: use the gdk-pixbuf-2-38 branch for translations of GdkPixbuf.

I've noticed that I mistakenly did the GdkPixbuf 2.38.1 release from a branch called `gnome-3-28`, instead of using the appropriate gdk-pixbuf-2-38 one that already existed, and had a couple of translation commits. Luckily, they were also present in master, so there are no regressions.

I've merged the `gnome-2-38` branch into the `gdk-pixbuf-2-38` branch; you should ignore the `gnome-2-38` branch for ever and ever, and just use `gdk-pixbuf-2-38` for translating strings in GdkPixbuf that you want to see in the stable 2.38 release series.

The master branch is at 2.39, and will be used for the 2.40 stable series somewhere in the future.

Sorry for the confusion.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.