Re: Shotwell stable string additions

On Sat, 2019-01-26 at 11:10 +0100, Piotr Drąg wrote:
pt., 25 sty 2019 o 10:27 Jens Georg <mail jensge org> napisał(a):
Hi,

Google has shut down the Picasaweb API for good. Therefore I would
like
to backport
the implementation of the Google Photos support which adds several
new
strings which
are mostly strings where "picasaweb" was replaced with "google
photos".

Hi Jens,

Shotwell is not beholden to GNOME-wide string freezes, but we
certainly appreciate a heads-up!

Well I do try to stick to it nevertheless. Thanks. Commits now pushed.