Re: Basque team's new coordinator

19/2/20 08:33(e)an, Claude Paroz igorleak idatzi zuen:
Le 19.02.19 à 20:54, dooteo a écrit :

Let me introduce Asier Sarasola to you (I send a current mail copy to
him). He is used to translate some GNOME modules to Basque lang, as
well as other free software, so he does know how Gettext world works.

Asier will be the new GNOME Basque team coordinator, so could DL
managers set him as Basque Team coordinator for me?

Done. Please Asier, fill in your first and last name in your profile,
unless you will have difficulties to commit modules through the DL
interface.

Thank you. I'll do my best to keep GNOME in Basque.

Asier.