Re: New po diff view

Le 31.08.19 à 09:18, Alexandre Franke a écrit :
Hey,

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 9:59 PM Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
You may have noticed a new icon right to the PO file download button.
That new link (only available if there are fuzzy string) shows an HTML
representation of the po file including inlined diffs for strings having
the previous string (#| msgid...).

I had a look and it will indeed prove very useful. Thanks a lot.

It is a bit tedious however to find the relevant strings amongst all
the other ones. My first reaction was to scroll and after a while I
finally got the sense to use the Find feature of my browser to look up
"fuzzy". Can we maybe show *only* the fuzzy messages?

That was exactly my thinking last night :-)

Will try that.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net