Re: Geary late string change and freeze

Il giorno lun 19 ago 2019 alle 16:08, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> ha scritto:
Hi teams,

Just a heads up: I pushed a string change to Geary yesterday to fix the keyboard shortcut overlay describing incorrect shortcuts.

Aside from that I don't plan making any further string freezes and am looking to get a release finalised in time for 3.34 (or just after), so any updates to its translations for the mainline branch[0] would be greatly appreciated:

Cheers,
//Mike

[0] - <https://l10n.gnome.org/module/geary/#mainline>

Hi Mike

I'm working on it.

There's a string "duplication" as you used two similar expressions:

Un-mark/mark read
Mark/un-mark read

I think only one would appear in the po file if you used the same "Mark/un-mark read"?