Re: Error generating POT: gnome-video-effects

Le 02.08.19 à 08:57, Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-i18n a écrit :
Hi all,

There is an error in gnome-video-effects, DL can't generate POT file:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-video-effects/master/po/es/

This happens for several languages, not only for Spanish

It seems that the last commit in the project was some weeks ago, so
maybe the issue is in the DL side.

The commit which transitions from intltool to meson was applied just 3
days ago.

The problem is that xgettext autodetection of the file format doesn't
succeed (.effect is unknown to gettext).
We can workaround this by forcing --language=Desktop in XGETTEXT_OPTIONS
of Makevars. But I fear we'll have issues as soon as a different file
format is added to POTFILES.in.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net