Re: [DL] String additions to 'gnome-music.gnome-3-32'

Le mar. 2 avr. 2019 à 14:53, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> a écrit :
On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 2:35 PM Jean Felder <jfelder gnome org> wrote:
> I did the push to the 3-32 branch.
> I had not noticed the string freeze break. My bad.

It’s alright, that’s why we get notifications.

> What is the proper course of action to correct my mistake?

If you can leave without that change on that branch, the easiest would
be to revert that commit.

I have just created this MR which removes the offending string.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-music/merge_requests/375

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker