Re: Corrupted GNOME Shell translations

Le 30.09.18 à 09:28, Marek Černocký a écrit :
Hi,

I discovered an unpleasant problem with GNOME Shell translations.
Several tens of strings disappeared from the translations a they
commented now althouth they are active in source code. In addition
Damned Lies shows an old state (and also downloads the correct files)
so translators don't know about it.

Some translations was repaired, but you can see this problem on da, hu,
lv, ru, sk, sr, vi…

Damned Lies shows and downloads 425 string – 100% translated. git file
has only 365 strings and 60 active strings are commented now.

Best regards
Marek Černocký

This was reported earlier as:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/issues/68

Ideally this should be fixed in gettext.

Meanwhile I'll try to see if we can add a warning in this case, at least for 100% translated files.

You can see the result here:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-shell/
Hopefully the warning message is clear enough.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net