Re: po files in gimp-help not detected by DL

Le 25.09.18 à 19:59, Tim Sabsch a écrit :
Hi all,

We are currently updating the German translations for the GIMP
documentation (gimp-help). We noticed that the existing translation
files dialogs.po and filters/edge-detect.po are not detected by DL and
thus marked as 0% translated. We checked if the existing files are
corrupt, but the msgfmt checks are looking good and we can generate the
html-files without problems.
Also, this problem seems to affect all other languages as well (I
checked at least pt_BR, it and ru).

Thanks Tim for reporting this issue. This should be fixed now.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net