Re: Cannot commit into Gimp via DL

Le 19.09.18 à 13:58, Mario Blättermann via gnome-i18n a écrit :
Hello,

since last sunday or so, I'm unable to commit po files to Gimp using
DL. This affects two modules so far, but maybe the whole Gimp 2.10
branch:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gimp/gimp-2-10/po-plug-ins/de/
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gimp/gimp-2-10/po/de/

I get a "504 Gateway Timeout". Maybe the DL bot doesn't have the
correct commit rights anymore...?

Hi Mario,

If the commit is not applied (check the repo), this is most probably related to:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/issues/76

In short, cheking out the branch from the Webapp process returns an OSError(-25) with a SIGCONT or SIGXFSZ signal. This happens only on big checkouts, most of the time Gimp but sometimes also with other modules. This does not happen when manually running the same command in the command line.

If anyone has a clue about a possible resolution, you are welcome!

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net