Re: Experimental docs build

Thanks Claude!

Regarding the XML syntax errors we could use gtxml (from PyG3t) to check it. It works great and is written in Python, so should not be difficult to nintegrate it in DL's code.

https://github.com/pyg3t/pyg3t

Hi all,

I just committed an experimental functionality in Damned Lies to be able to build the translated documentation with uploaded po files.
You'll find a new button you can use to generate a build from a po file, just below the link to download it.
Hopefully useful for reviewing translations. We'll see if we can use it to also prevent XML syntax errors from being committed.

Thanks Andrea for the sysadmin support.

Blessings,

Claude
--