Re: About gimp user manual translation...

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 9:11 AM Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le 13. 09. 18 à 08:59, Jehan Pagès a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 7:09 AM Snehalata Shirude
> <snehalata shirude gmail com <mailto:snehalata shirude gmail com>> wrote:
>     There are some small difference in both files such number of strings
>     and sequence. It is needed for us to decide which po files we should
>     use for translation purpose now. Please tell us...
>

> Well unless I misunderstand what you are saying, the repository is
> always authoritative. Therefore use the po files generated from repo text.

I'm not so sure about this. We should find out what and why there are
differences. Ideally they should be identical.

That's actually why I was asking for a link. I don't think we should upload any po files on the website. If we do, this is probably wrong unless this is automatically updated regularly (which is obviously not the case). Hence the repo should be the only reference.

But of course, maybe I miss something. :-)
In any case, we should really know first where these po files come from.

Jehan

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net