Re: Help needed for user manual translation

Hi,

On Thu, 2018-09-06 at 22:00 +0530, Snehalata Shirude wrote:
I downloaded gimp repository from git...
Followed steps I found like
Modified configure.ac file by adding mr

I assume you did not download the "gimp" repository but "gimp-help".

Put po files in po folder
Then run autogen.sh
Then trying to use make html-mr command to see the translation on
local machine

Are you following
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp-help/blob/master/TRANSLATING ?
If so, you want to mention that for clarity.

But its giving error make: *** No rule to make target '
Can anybody will help to solve this?

Please provide the lines before that error, for example by posting the
complete output to paste.gnome.org and providing a link here.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/