Re: Git access for translators

Also, it would be good to know if merge requests would be appropriate for this, instead of pure git access.

On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 at 09:16, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

Recently we had a bit of scramble with the release notes and some translators not having git access to it.

If I remember correctly translators are encouraged to not push directly and use Dammed Lies instead, if I remember correctly doing otherwise is unsupported.

However, some translators mentioned they usually do it this way and they usually get access.

I would need some clarification on this so we know what project/group permission set up is fit for translators. Can someone explain the current situation?

Thanks!
Carlos Soriano