Re: Release notes translation

Le 02. 09. 18 à 22:24, Alexandre Franke a écrit :
On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 10:10 PM Aurimas Cernius via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org <mailto:gnome-i18n gnome org>> wrote:

    Hi,

Hi,

    Starting today I cannot push translations for release notes. Have I
    missed some update recently?

When did you last try? There was an issue with permissions because the repository changed locations but Carlos changed settings and that may have fixed it.

I still don't see the translations user on:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/release-notes/project_members

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net