Re: release notes not allowed translation

Hi Fabio,
Am So., 2. Sep. 2018 um 10:48 Uhr schrieb Fabio Tomat via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org>:

Don't know if I opened bug properly
but commiting from DL the translation to the release notes for GNOME 3.30 i got this error
[Errno 128] Command: "['git', 'push', 'origin', 'gnome-3-30']", Error: GitLab: You are not allowed to push
code to this project. fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct
access rights and the repository exists.

Even my attempt to commit your translation directly from the Gitlab
web interface failed:
»You're not allowed to replace files in this project directly. Please
fork this project, make your changes there, and submit a merge
request.«

So you filed your bug correctly, because at least the  D-L bot should
be able to commit.

Moreover I see that Friulian is not inserted to DOC_LINGUAS

After committing the German translation, Piotr Drąg has changed the
DOC_LINGUAS file accordingly. It needs to be done manually anyway.

Best Regards,
Mario