Re: Gtranslator new release and rename

Excellent! 8-8-)

16.10.2018 15:53, Marek Černocký пишет:
And what GNOME Localization?
Best Regards Marek

Eaglers via gnome-i18n píše v Út 16. 10. 2018 v 15:40 +0400:

I think it will cause confusion. Users may think that this machine translation application, such as Google Translate.

16.10.2018 12:58, 甘露(Gan Lu) via gnome-i18n пишет:
What ever you like, just to release one, I can't help to check out if there is new package in Arch linux repository, haha.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 8:54 PM Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 8:42 AM Daniel García Moreno <danigm wadobo com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We've recover the gtranslator development and we've modernized the
> interface and fixed some bugs.
>
> Today we've an stable version that's a *lot better* than the old stable
> version from 2015.
>
> With this new modernization we're thinking about change the name to
> something like "Gnome Translations", and maybe a logo redesign would be
> a good idea too.
>
> Now I want to know what's the best way to release today. Should we go
> directly to gtranslator-3.30.2? Or should we wait for the next gnome
> release cycle to release a stable version?
>
> I want to push this new stable in flathub as soon as possible and try
> to update main distributions version of gtranslator.
>
> Regards.

You could still use the 3.30.0 number. That might be more appropriate
since it's the first release of this new series.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha