Re: string freeze break for Builder 3.30

Hi Christian,

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 9:37 PM Christian Hergert <christian hergert me> wrote:
On the gnome-builder-3-30 branch, I've included a fix for a scenario
where we cause some bad things to happen in Gtk. To fix this properly, I
had to introduce a couple of new strings.

A new page is displayed while a previous editor session is restored. The
new strings are:

  Restoring previous session
  Your previous session will be ready momentarily.

Thanks for you attention and translations,

We know you have a history of not following the freeze and we
appreciate you telling us about it this time. That is not technically
how it’s supposed to work, as you should get approval from two
coordinators before you actually push the changes, but that hasn’t
stopped you so far. 😉

The fix is important, it’s only a couple of strings and you would most
probably have gotten approval anyway. For the sake
of validating the process and to encourage you to follow it in the
future, here’s approval 1/2.

Do you have a schedule for the next release that will include the fix?
It would help us a lot to know in what timeframe the translations need
to be done to ensure they are included as well.

Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker