String freeze for frogr 1.5

Hello,

After the mess up with my previous email last week, I'm sending a more formal email to make it explicit that
i18n strings in frogr are frozen now (been since a week ago, though, but maybe that was not entirely clear).

Most translations are over 90% completed now and quite a few around the 98%-100% mark, but if you want to
help improve that ratio please do it before November the 23rd, since I'll be releasing frogr 1.5 right after
that date (hopefully).

Relevant links:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/frogr
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Frogr