Re: D-L does not commit translations for Basque language

Hi dooteo,

The action "Inform for submission" is just an information in D-L interface, as well as archiving the current translation.

In order to upload the translation to the source code you have to use "Send to repository" after it is ready for submission.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle