Re: Modules out of GNOME tag in GitLab

Hey Daniel,

library-web and others are infrastructure projects, so they are handled
differently on purpose.

Fractal is not a GNOME app, so it's not in GNOME/. Ideally they would be...
but I don't think they started the process for that yet, if any.

Moving them to the non-GNOME section in dammed-lies looks like the proper
solution.

Hi,

Infrastructure projects are still GNOME projects, so that leaves us
with only Fractal as a non-GNOME project. I don’t think creating a new
release set for just one module is worth it, and I do hope Fractal
will move to GNOME/ soon. Additionally, it being in a different group
on GitLab shouldn’t change anything in the standard translator
workflow. I’m sorry if you needed to make any changes in your
scripting and automation — had I known, I would definitely notify you
earlier.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg