Re: GNOME Disks 3.28.2 string freeze break

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 8:36 AM, Kai Lüke <kailueke riseup net> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

Would you argue for or against inclusion of this patch in 3.28.2?
What kind of timeframe are we looking at? I.e. how much time would
translators have to translate the string before you make the release?

basically no time if the release is done today, but I could also shift
it to a later date if it makes more sense.

Given the point of freezes is to give translators time to translate,
you won’t get approval if you do it today. So you should release
3.28.2 now without the new strings and release 3.28.3 later (I suggest
a minimum of two weeks).

Here is the first of two i18n approvals provided you include it right
after 3.28.2.

2/2, on the same condition.

Best regards,

--