Re: Problem with the Pitivi manual in DL

Le 06. 05. 18 à 13:07, Mario Blättermann a écrit :
Hello,

recently I've updated the German translation of the Pitivi user
manual. In the DL page, an error message appears:

Error regenerating POT file for document pitivi-help:

itstool -o <scratchdir>/git/pitivi/help/C/pitivi-help.pot
C/C/selectiongrouping.page C/C/layers.page C/C/workwithprojects.page
C/C/splitting.page C/C/keyframecurves.page C/C/presets.page
C/C/transitions.page C/C/mainwindow.page C/C/movearoundtimeline.page
C/C/about.page C/C/index.page C/C/sysreq.page
C/C/codecscontainers.page C/C/license.page C/C/gstreamer.page
C/C/savescreenshot.page C/C/importingmpegts.page C/C/usingeffects.page
C/C/medialibrary.page C/C/welcomedialog.page C/C/importing.page
C/C/effects.page C/C/rendering.page C/C/trimming.page
C/C/usingclips.page C/C/cheatsheet.page
Error: cannot open XML file C/C/selectiongrouping.page

The mentioned file is present. What's the problem here? I could
imagine a general problem with all XML files, but only the first one
will be issued (because itstool stops at failure). The file path
patterns C/C/foo.page (with the duplicate C/) are strange, maybe
there's something wrong in the Meson workflow, or in the itstool
scripts in Vertimus?

This is a problem with the Pitivi help build setup.
A merge request is waiting to fix this.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pitivi/issues/2172
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pitivi/merge_requests/18

Claude