gnome-user-docs and gnome-getting-started-docs migrated to GitLab

Hi all,

Just a heads up that thanks to Carlos and Andrea from the GitLab team,
we've successfully migrated our core docs modules gnome-user-docs and
gnome-getting-started-docs to the GNOME GitLab instance:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-user-docs/
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-getting-started-docs

Open bugs from Bugzilla were also migrated and they are now called issues:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-user-docs/issues
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-getting-started-docs/issues

Read here how to update your existing clone:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers#Convert_anonymous_repository_to_developer_access

I've also updated our wiki guides:

https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Contributing
https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Guide/DesktopHelp

In short, the new Github-like workflow for contributing is to fork the repo,
create a topic branch, commit, push, create a merge request and wait for
peer review.

No need to submit patches anymore.

We no longer use Bugzilla for anything and it will be completely
decommissioned later.

gnome-devel-docs will be migrated later.

Thank you,
pk