String freeze break request for gnome-maps 3.28

Hi!

Piotr Drąg found an issue with gettext not really working well with
escaped character (using &#x...) in .ui files, which was fixed in this
commit: https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-maps/commit/?id=95dc4e9a066a
281dccc390bb086c04ce1094002f

This is the label for the button to load layer files (such as GPS
tracks) in the map layer popover that opens when the layer button in
the headerbar is pressed.
The string was originally changed here (and … added to reflect that the
action requires further input (selecting a file).

This might be something we'd might want to backport to the 3.28 branch,
but it technically changes a string, so I think I'd need approval for
this, right?

Thanks!
//Marcus