about xdg-user-dirs

I really don't know why freedesktop.org won't change the gpg key (or ignore the bug) for the xdg-user-dirs maintainer, but it's unacceptable that since 2016-11-16 a translation is still not commited, It sound like the project is in an abandoned state.
If even the maintainer can't do nothing, I really don't know what to do, It seems a rubber wall and the worst thing is that this is ruining the overall perception of desktop completeness and consistency for my language and maybe for any new language added.

Sorry for annoying you with this problem again I know it's not strictly a GNOME related issue

best regards
Fabio Tomat