Re: Quality check for docs

On 08-03-18 11:18, Claude Paroz wrote:
Le 08. 03. 18 à 11:11, Hannie Dumoleyn a écrit :
Op 08-03-18 om 09:58 schreef Claude Paroz:
Hi translators,

I just activated a small new functionality for uploaded docs po file on l10n.gnome.org.
You'll notice a new icon top right of comments with doc po files, allowing to run an xml quality check through translate-toolkit pofilter.

We might use other pofilter checks (also for ui files) depending on your feedback. This may also be team-specific.

Claude

Sorry, Claude, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Do you mean the translation of gnome-user-docs 3.28, see [1]

Absolutely, try clicking the new icon (hand below two checkmarks) top right of the po file.

Claude

Hi Claude,

Ok, I found it. Now let me see how it works.

I see messages like this: # (pofilter) xmltags: Different XML tags.
It is useful, especially in the translation of gnome-user-docs where there are so many tags to be copied and pasted. One easily makes mistakes here. It already surprised me that Damned Lies has not refused the upload.

It will take some time to find the right strings in my CAT program to make the changes, but it will be worth it.

Thanks,

Hannie
Gnome Dutch Translators

Ubuntu Dutch Translators