Re: [dconf-editor] cleaning of translations, 2nd approach

Hi Arnaud,

Am 06.03.2018 11:32 schrieb "Arnaud Bonatti" <arnaud bonatti gmail com>:
Hello everybody! As you already know, I’m trying these days to improve
the content of the “po” directory in the “dconf-editor” module I
maintain.

With the previous discussion in mind, let me summarize our rules:

Never touch po files, really never. Even in the cases you feel there's something to improve or you are a native speaker of that language. If a po file breaks the build of your application, use this mailing list or bugzilla.

In return, you may expect that no translator touches your source files, only in cases when a new translation comes up (such as help/Makefile.am or po/LINGUAS).

Best Regards
Mario

(German translator for ages)