Re: Unauthorized translation changes in dconf-editor

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 4:08 AM, Arnaud Bonatti <arnaud bonatti gmail com> wrote:
> If it’s doable, then do it. Preferably right now.

Done, and sorry again for the inconvenience!

The revert is incomplete. I’m only looking at French and I still see your harmful change from typographic apostrophe to single quote. Please fix all remaining unapproved changes ASAP.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director