linter for po/POTFILES[.in] post-intltool

Hey all,

Now that intltool is deprecated in favour of modern gettext, is there an equivalent of "intltool-update --maintain" that will check po/POTFILES.in for extra or missing source files? I had a look through the gettext manual, my APT repo, and online, but couldn't find anything.

I'd like to check it as part of Geary's CI on gitlab, as well as being able to run it locally, so something that works in both contexts would be good.

Also, can we start calling that file just "POTFILES" now that we're using meson?

Cheers!
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.