Re: New po files posted...

Hello!

On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 6:45 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le 07. 07. 18 à 17:40, Snehalata Shirude a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for committing one po file for gimp in Marathi. Almost all other files are posted on site... One is only remaining about gap... Will upload soon. Please consider all uploaded ones.

Thanks

Snehalata Shirude
MS, India

[mail resent with proper ML address, sorry]

Impressive work! That's about 16k strings translated.

Would be nice to see the GNOME desktop also receive some new Marathi translations.

Very nice work!
Thanks to you and your team, Snehalata!

For the record though, we had a last-minute change of plan and decided to release 2.10.4 on Wednesday, so a few days earlier than planned, hence without Marathi. Don't worry though, GIMP has quite a regular release schedule now, so I predict 2.10.6 will happen within 1 to 3 months.

Also our offer still applies, if you want to publish a short news after your translation workshop happens. We will be happy. Maybe we can do this in the form of a short interview if you prefer. :-)

Jehan

Cheers,

Claude
--