Re: Marathi coordination

Hello All,
We have decided to upload the translated files and request you to consider our Marathi language user interface to be added in the upcoming release of GIMP.

We will once again go through all the files, fix if anything is missing, refine our work and upload the files by 5th July evening.

We are thankful to you all for your support.

Thanks.

--
Dr. Manish R. Joshi,
MCS, PhD, PostDoc Fellow (UNB, Canada)