Re: gvfs error pushing from DL

so 30. 6. 2018 v 9:44 odesílatel Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> napsal:
Le 29. 06. 18 à 17:21, TmTFx via gnome-i18n a écrit :
> Greetings,
> I got this error while attempting to push to master branch from Damned
> Lies:
>
> Command: "['git', 'push', 'origin', 'master']", Error: remote: GitLab:
> You are not allowed to push code to protected branches on this project.
> To git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/gvfs.git ! [remote rejected] master ->
> master (pre-receive hook declined) error: failed to push some refs to '
> git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/gvfs.git' ”
>

> Can someone push the friulian translation of gvfs?

Hello Ondrej,

Did you prevent pushes on purpose? This will break the translators
workflow. Could you reconsider this?

Regards,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net

Hi,

I am sorry, I did not realize that. I've just allowed pushing in protected branches for everybody with developer permissions. I suppose that this should be enough because other projects also using protected branches. Does it work for you now?

Regards

Ondrej
--
Ondrej Holy
Software Engineer, Core Desktop Development